ANPR Cameras-Licence Plate Detection
Alertwatch offers range of cameras suitable for licence plate recognition
Call 01 689 6390 for a FREE Consultation & avail of our February Offer!
Bodied IR ANPR Camera – 100m Distance
High quality 1/3 Sony 600TV 10-100mm Lens Up To 100mm IR. Ideal for License Plate Recognition
- 100pcs of LEDs, 100m range at night
- Color : 600 TV line, B/W : 700 TV line
- Min. illumination : 0.00003 lux
- SSDR : Super Dynamic Range (=WDR)
- Color to B/W exchanging lux selection
- 100m IR Range
- Full OSD control
- CCD:1/3″ Sony ICX639BK
- Lens: 10-100mm
- Illumination: 0.00003Lux (F1.4/50 IRE/LED off)
- IR: 100pcs
- Res: 600/700TVL
- IR Range: Up to 100M
- Voltage: 12V DC / 24V AC
- 2 Year Warranty
GV-LPR ANPR Cameras
The GV-LPR CAM 10A gives a 570 TVL high-contrast license plate recognition video to the GV-LPR software that identifies license plates. The camera features 7 high-efficient LEDs for an illumination range of 7 ~ 12 m / 22.96 ~ 39.37 ft. It also features a weather-sealed, IP66-complaint housing for outdoor use.
- Built-in powerful IR LED illuminator
- Built-in always-on blower
- Weatherproof (IP66 standard)
GV-Hybrid LPR ANPR Camera
The GV-Hybrid LPR Camera 10R is a 1.3 MP B/W network camera designed solely for recognition of reflective license plates on vehicles traveling at 120 km/hr (74.6 mph) or less. With its high-power LEDs and intelligent IR, the camera is able to automatically adjust its shutter speed to the scene and produce clear license plate capture under low-light conditions. Under certain conditions, the GV-Hybrid Camera 10R can capture up to two lanes in a single shot. It is also able to work in environments with extreme temperatures from as low as -40°C / -40°F up to 50°C / 122°F.
The GV-Hybrid LPR Camera 10R can be easily configured through its Web interface and you can record and play back recordings using the free GV-NVR software included in the standard package.
- 1.3 megapixel B/W progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 1024
- IP66 rating
- Built-in heater and fan
- Support for TV-out
- Two-way audio
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- Power supplied through PoE (IEEE 802.3 at++)
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
Housed Infra Red ANPR Number Plate Capture camera by Concept Pro, Max Speed 112mph
The AIR 20NPC is a Mono Licence Plate Detection camera by Concept Pro. It is part of the AIR range of Infra Red cameras, offering robust build quality and easy installation and use.
Thanks to 20 Super High Power LEDs it can operate down to 0 Lux and can capture number plates at a range of up to 30m and at speeds of up to 112mph.
The high maximum speed makes it suitable for just about any number plate capture installation. For a more affordable number plate capture camera the AIR60NPC is better suited to short range footage and lower vehicle speeds (such as in a car park or at a security barrier).
Housed Infra Red ANPR Number Plate Capture camera by Concept Pro, Max Speed 28mph
The AIR60NPC is a Mono Number Plate Capture camera by Concept Pro. It is part of the AIR range of Infra Red cameras, offering robust build quality and easy installation and use.
Thanks to 60 Infra Red LEDs it can operate down to 0 Lux and can capture number plates at a range of up to 15m and at speeds of up to 28mph.
It offers great value for any installation requiring number plate capture on a short range with a low maximum speed, such as in a car park or at a security barrier.
If you need a longer range option or the ability to capture number plates at higher speeds, see the
AIR20NPC which offers a range of 30 metres and a maximum speed of 112mph.
- 1/3″ SONY CCD
- 540 TV line
- 9~22mm Varifocal Lens
- 20~30 meter IR distance
- IR Power On: CDS auto control
- IP66 Waterproof
600TVL 1/3″ IDX B&W CCD License Plate Detection Camera
- Clear Image of License Plate under All Weather Or Light Condition
- Highly enhanced resolution of 600 TVL
- 1/3″ IDX B/W CCD
- 16 or 35mm Fixed Omni-focus lens with multi-focusing technology
- Dual switching power (w/Auto Line-lock) 24VDC / 24VAC
- IP67 Weatherproof
- 24VDC / AC (380mA MAX)
- 1.7KG / 111.7 (W) x 122.5 (H) x 284.5 (D)
CCTV Security Solutions by AlertWatch – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick & Throughout Ireland
- When you call us one of our experienced surveyors will go through a process of Q&A with you to establish the best solution that meets your requirements.
- In 8 out of 10 cases we will then be able to phone you back with a verbal quotation for the system that best suits your needs and talk you through all the main features and benefits of the CCTV system.
- We can then have a full quotation emailed to you along with all relevant specifications.
- In most cases we will then arrange a survey in case there may be some adjustments to the quotation which would not have been apparent over the phone.