PTZ Cameras in Ireland
Call 01 689 6390 for a FREE Consultation & avail of our February 25% Discount Offer!
See our You Tube clip for an example of the capabilities of our Sony PTZ Camera. It has a 27x optical zoom and is zoomed in at 130 meters.
APOIR-PTZ23 – 23 x Optical Zoom Camera with Infra Red from 50 – 80 meters
- EFFIO-S low light High resolution Image
- High resolution of 700TVL(Color), 750TVL(B/W)
- Powerful 23 x Optical, 16 x Digital zoom
- Mini. Illumination of 0.001Lux@F1.6(Color), 0.0001Lux@F1.6(B/W)
- Day/Night (ICR), DNR (2D&3D), Auto iris, Auto focus, AWB, AGC, BLC
- IR Corrective Lens
- Water Resistance IP66
- Auto Iris, Auto focus, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Max 240 °/s pan speed, 360° continuous pan rotation & auto flip with no blind spot monitor
- Up to 255 preset, 5 auto scan, 8 tour, 5 pattern
- Auto recognition of general protocols such as DH-SD, Pelco-P/D, and etc
- Speed setup according to the focal distance, auto rotation speed adjust in accordance with the lens zoom rate
- Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Time Task: Auto activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/ Pattern by preset-time
- Idle Motion: Call preset/tour and etc operations after idle for the specified time (including the idle status after the system boots up)
- OSD and operation prompts of various languages
- IP66 all-environments protection and built-in auto constant temperature control device
- Easy installation and 100% waterproof with quick-installation port adopted
Sony 27 x Optical Zoom PTZ Camera
This Sony PTZ High Speed PTZ Camera is a highly intelligent PTZ camera that incorporates 1/4″ Sony Exview HAD CCD with 540 TV Lines Resolution for crystal clear video imaging, and features a WDR chip for extreme light condition. It also includes a 360º pan and tilt range (Auto flip) , and 27 x Optical Zoom / 10 x Digital Zoom for capturing video from any angle quickly and precisely. Also it has built-in multiple protocol for your convenience, and weather proof (IP66) vandal resistant housing. With the new Snap-on installation, it makes PTZ installation with ease. The built-in 7 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs is a plus. Automatic Day/Night IR Cut filters allow low light conditions. Comes with different mounting options for different locations and meet your installation requirements. This camera is also available in an indoor version which can be mounted on ceiling and recessed.
- Heavy Duty Outdoor PTZ Camera
- 360º pan and tilt range (Auto flip)
- 27 x Optical Zoom/10 x Digital Zoom
- 1/4″ Sony Ex-View CCD with 540 TV Line Resolution
- Scheduled action setting (4 schedules)
- 128 Preset Points, 4 Pattern, 4 Scan Zone, Tour
- Day/Night Mode
- Built-in multiple protocol
- OSD Menu
- Weather-Proof with IP66 Rated housing
PTZ Camera – “Mini” Ideal for smaller applications, can be used internally or externally
See our You Tube clip for an example of the capabilities of our “Mini” PTZ Camera. It has a 12x optical zoom and is zoomed in fully at 30m.
- Amazingly Small and powerful PTZ
- Built-in zoom with 100 times (12x optical, 12 x digital)
- Resolution: 500TVL/570TVL
- Illumination: 0.02Lux
- Pan 360°,Tilt 90°continuously rotation with auto-flip, humanize focus and speed proportion
- 128 presets (titles can be set), 4 tours; 8 programmable zones (titles can be set); 4 pattern, each record time is more than 180 seconds;4 scan, support camera scanning repeatly between right limit and left limit at an appointed speed.
- Built-in OSD menu, can change information and parameter of dome through menu, also can set and call presets, tour, scan, pattern, camera mode and display name etc.
- Park action function, can auto-call presets or start-up tour, pattern, scan and display areas after dome idle for a period of time
- Screen will display pan/ tilt position, zoom etc.
- Communication: RS485/SDLC/COAX
- IP66 all-day defend cover
- Built-in TVS1500W lightning-proof, surge-proof and wave-proof
CCTV Security Solutions by AlertWatch – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick & Throughout Ireland
- When you call us one of our experienced surveyors will go through a process of Q&A with you to establish the best solution that meets your requirements.
- In 8 out of 10 cases we will then be able to phone you back with a verbal quotation for the system that best suits your needs and talk you through all the main features and benefits of the CCTV system.
- We can then have a full quotation emailed to you along with all relevant specifications.
- In most cases we will then arrange a survey in case there may be some adjustments to the quotation which would not have been apparent over the phone.