PSA Licenced, NSAI certified & BTEC Qualified for the installation of CCTV Systems in Ireland and the UK
Call 01 689 6390 for a FREE Consultation & avail of our September Offer!
At Alertwatch we can carry out an initial survey over the phone and follow up with a site survey, system design, all installed by NSAI qualified engineers. We can offer maintenance and monitoring of your commercial CCTV system to give you the peace of mind that your property and premises are protected 24/7.
Alertwatch offer the highest quality technology ensuring you the best protection possible. Our in-house, expert design team carefully design each CCTV system to best meet your specifications within your budget.
Why should my Business install a CCTV System?
- Constant Protection – security cameras provide 24/7 coverage of your business premises
- Reduce Risk – Commercial CCTV acts as a deterrent meaning less chance of break-ins and vandalism
- Protect Staff – lone workers have the extra protection needed when on site alone
- Health and Safety – CCTV cameras can provide evidence of incidents on-site, including cause
- Time Management – security cameras can be to verify staff timekeeping
- Market Research – the retail sector can use CCTV to monitor footfall numbers, a customer journey through the store and which promotional sections are performing the best
Alertwatch have teamed up with HIKVISION and installed HIK Central offering you the client a more sophisticated system and features than ever. HIK Central has the power to manage multiple security systems from a single point of command and control. Videos, access, intercom and alarm points can all be brought together and managed through a single graphical user interface (GUI) thereby reducing overall operational costs.
- Surveillance: Monitoring & Alarm Centre
- Investigation: Alarm & Event Search, Video CCTV Search, Access Control, Vehicle Search
- CCTV Video Analysis: People Analysis, Heat Mapping, Temperature Analysis, Vehicle Analysis
- Maintenance: Health Monitoring & Audit Trail
A Sample of Our Camera Collection
This day/night camera has a 3 layer IR filter resulting in true colour reproduction.
It can be paired with any lens.
Can be used indoor or outdoor in an external heated housing.
1/3″SSNR ll Sony Super HAD CCD.
This day/night IR camera is Ideal for outdoor applications, (50ft Nightvision)
SONY Super HAD CCD
This camera will provide a very clear picture in complete darkness
2.5 – 10mm varifocal lens
This day/night IR camera is Ideal for outdoor applications, (200ft Nightvision)
1/3″ Super sensitive Double Scan CCD.
This camera will provide a very clear picture in complete darkness.
9 -” 22mm long range lens.
Ideal for outdoor applications, (20-30ft Nightvision)
Vandal proof Dome IR CCTV Camera
600TVL High Resolution
1/3″ Sony Super HAD CCD.
Vandal proof Dome IR Camera (white or black)
Ideal for indoor or outdoor, will see 30 feet in complete darkness with blue long range IR’s
1/3″SONY Super HAD CCD
3.6mm lens as standard (Can be changed up to 12mm)
AL-7000 Black Hawk
7.5 – 50mm long range lens
Produces stunning video in true color during the day and pure B&W at night.
Provides a mechanical dual IR cut filter mechanism. produces 500TVL in daylight and 560TVL in low light.
150FT IR distance, optional IR-Link outputs o achieve 300ft. IR Range
Call the AlertWatch team today 01 689 6390 for more information on this and other offers, why not avail of a free phone survey, demo or site survey?
Our 4 step process which enables us to provide you with the best Commercial CCTV System solution
- When you call us one of our experienced surveyors will go through a process of Q&A with you to establish the best solution that meets your requirements.
- In 8 out of 10 cases we will then be able to phone you back with a verbal quotation for the system that best suits your needs and talk you through all the main features and benefits of the CCTV system.
- We can then have a full quotation emailed to you along with all relevant specifications.
- In most cases we will then arrange a survey in case there may be some adjustments to the quotation which would not have been apparent over the phone.
CCTV Security Solutions by AlertWatch – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick & Throughout Ireland
AlertWatch are supplying and installing CCTV Systems in Ireland which range from a small 1 camera installation to large industrial installations. Our customers are varied and include Schools, cafes, shops, offices, logistical companies, appartment blocks, housing estates etc. We also install and supply Home CCTV Systems which are specifically designed for your home.
Infra Red Dome Camera
Our most popular camera is our Infra Red Dome Camera. This provides you with a high resolution (600TVL) picture, which will allow you obtain a quality colour picture daytime and a clear black & white picture at night time allowing you to identify people.
H264 Digital Video – 3 Months Video Storage
Our H264 Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) are user friendly allowing you to instantly search for incidents but yet still providing you with the latest CCTV technology available. The DVR will record up to 3 months CCTV video footage and will then automatically erase the oldest video that is no longer required to be stored on the hard drive.
Online Remote Access
We can set up Online Remote Access to your CCTV system via your existing broadband provider. Not only will you then be able to access the CCTV System from any PC in the premises you can also view the CCTV cameras rom any location in the world. (Now available on the Iphone, Samsung Galaxy etc)
Full Training & Support
Once your Commercial CCTV System is installed we provide full training and support on the day of installation and also on an ongoing basis
3 Year Warranty
We provide a full 3 year warranty on all DVR’s and two years on all cameras
Free Phone Survey, Demo & Site Survey
Call the AlertWatch team today for more information on this and other offers, why not avail of a free phone survey, demo or site survey?