Home Alarm Systems
Reliable Home Alarm Systems in Ireland
Call 01 689 6390 for a FREE Consultation or to find out about existing offers or a Home Alarm System.
AlertWatch are PSA Licensed and NSAI certified for installing and maintaining intruder alarm systems in Ireland. We maintain all the major brand leaders in intruder technology including HKC, VanderBilt and UTC (formally GE Security).
If it’s an alarm system for your home, AlertWatch can design a system to suit your exact needs. All of our new intruder alarm systems can take both wired and wireless equipment. So if you are upgrading your old home alarm system, you can upgrade the panel, replace wired sensors with wireless sensors (where wiring is damaged) and replace old existing wired sensors with new sensors, keeping the cost to a minimum.
What can an AlertWatch Alarm System do for you?
- You and your family will be protected whilst in your home or away from your home 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- By designing an alarm system that suits your specific needs and lifestyle we can virtually eliminate false activations on your alarm system.
- By using only the highest quality EN50131 compliant equipment and PSA licensed engineers, your alarm system will be installed to the highest standard.
- Your alarm system will come with a free wireless keyfob, which allows you to turn on and off your alarm and a panic button. If remotely monitored the panic button could be set as a silent panic alarm but still sending the alarm to the monitoring station. The alarm monitoring operative can phone the GARDAI immediately.
- You can be alerted on your mobile phone if an intrusion has been detected
- All AlertWatch alarm systems can also be remotely monitored at a very competitive rate
There are two main designs of intruder alarm systems, Perimeter & Trap. In Ireland most home alarm systems are wired for a perimeter type alarm, i.e. all of the vulnerable windows are protected with vibration shock sensors, the doors are protected with contact/shock sensors and the perimeter alarm system is backed up with passive infrared motion detectors.
A trap system will consist of contact sensors on all doors and passive infrared motion detectors located in all strategic areas. This type of system is not always suitable for all home owners because the majority of the system cannot be set whilst in your home.
Call the AlertWatch team today 01 689 6390 for more information on this and other offers, why not avail of a free phone survey, demo or site survey?