Wireless Intercom Systems
Wireless Intercom Systems – Audio in Ireland
Call 01 689 6390 today and let us design a Wireless Intercom system to suit your requirements!
In most of cases it is not always possible to install a new cable for your intercom system. Consequently, the old existing cable can sometimes be damaged or just not have the required quality to operate new intercom.
When this occurs the best course of action may be to install a wireless intercom system. Indeed, there are a few different options available should you decide to opt for a wireless intercom over a conventional Intercom system.
Comelit Audio Intercom with Wireless Walk Around Dectphone (WA1 & WA2)
This Comelit audio intercom comes with an external call station which is mounted outside your front door. Connected to wireless transmitter the call station normally located just inside the front door. Also this will transmit the signal to the walkaround dect phone.
Another key point, the dect phone can be up to 200 meters in distance away from the transmitter. In fact to reduce this distance down to 80 meters if transmitting through an external wall. Also the coded access system suit very well to provide a wireless intercom solution for a gateway. So that will allow the user to access their gateway by keying in their unique code.
Wireless Intercom GSM
The Comelit GSM audio intercom (WG1) uses mobile phone technology to transmit the call to the external station to the answer phone inside your home. You can install the external call station any distance from your answer phone. Provided that, you can choose any sim card from any mobile phone operator (pick a sim card that you know performs well in your area, eg vodafone, O2 etc).
Video Intercom System Wireless – Colour (W-V1)
This is a digital wireless video intercom system. In other words, the video display unit can be located up to 70 meters away from the external call station. In this case, the signal will operate through one external wall.
Different from standard Video Intercoms the video display unit is portable and can be charged in a cradle when not in use. Then the external station has a built in colour camera and LED to enable night time viewing from inside station. Also the outdoor call station comes with a 12v mains inline adaptor and 2.4GHZ antenna and a stainless steel facia.
- High Quality Digital Colour Wireless Video Intercom
- No need for wires to be installed between call station at Gate and video intercom located in the house
- The video is transmitted digitally by sending packets of video data using digital frame technique and allows the video to be transmitted over a long range of 70 meters even through an external wall
- Longer range distances are achievable if the video handset is located near a window which has a line of sight to the antenna connected to the external call station
- Night vision button to activate LED’s for night time viewing
Comelit Wireless Video Intercom System (W-V2)
The Comelit Ipower Video Door Entry System is new to the market. And transmits the video signal from the external call station via the mains electricity in a building to the internal video handset. You simply need to power the external call station and power the internal video intercom.
The internal video intercom can be simply unplugged and moved to a different room if desired, e.g. at night time etc. Additionally the internal video intercom is available in black or grey. Also the system can be expanded to cater for two separate units/apartments and each apartment/unit can have multiple video monitors if required.
- No wires, no mess, no fuss, this system is easy to install. You simply need to mount the external unit, plug it in and plug in the internal video handset
- The system will store a recording of all visitors to the door whilst the property is unoccupied
- Not reliant on any line of sight for signal from call station to the video intercom handset
- The video handset can be moved and used in any room in the house, it will simply need to be plugged into a power socket on the wall